Thread: NX Purchase Limit

NX Purchase Limit

So, I'm wondering since the last time I bought some NX points...

Why would someone set a limit on how much he'll get paid for?

"You have exceeded the NX Credit charge limit $75 for your account. Your limit will reset on 07/26/2013. Please use Nexon Game Cards or PayByCash for further charges until the limit is reset."

And not only that but the limit is on 75$ while the choices are:

$10 - NX 10,000

$30 - NX 30,000

$100 - NX 100,000

Wait... 100$ for 100,000 NX? But you're not even able to pay Nexon that much cause they've set a limit! So there's even a choice that will just add you plus 1 more day if you're on the limit, without managing to purchase the NX points.

What can I say? Nexon doesn't want my money...

he wants your money
    the limit is there to secure your credit card in case is stolen

Quote Originally Posted by Serrepity View Post
    he wants your money
    the limit is there to secure your credit card in case is stolen
    Pretty acceptable reason but why would they set a limit lower than their higher offer?!

Quote Originally Posted by Behated View Post
    Pretty acceptable reason but why would they set a limit lower than their higher offer?!
    Because you can combine game cards to get the exact amoumt of money you want to spend on IM Items. You want to spend $100, get 2 $50 cards and combine them.

There are alot of reasons relating to liability and such that companies (in general, I do not have an official statement from Nexon regarding the reasons behind their policy) have for limiting transactions that mostly relate to concerns over card theft and other fraudulent practices. I don't know exactly why yours is so low, perhaps Nexon had a policy change recently, but if you need NX there is no limit on prepaid transactions. If stores in your area do not carry prepaid cards there are merchants on the internet which will sell prepaid card codes for games delivered electronically. I personally have had experience with pcgamesupply.com and had no problems with them at any time, if that is an option you wish to explore. Keep in mind that involving a third party company is in no way endorsed by Nexon so any issues that you may experience will need to be dealt with through the retailer you purchase from.