Thread: Combat Arms Crashing.

Angry Combat Arms Crashing.

I play combat arms for like 5 mins then it friggin crashes.
    It has crashed on me like 10 times in the last hour.
    I've uninstalled and re installed Combat Arms, cleared up stuff on my computer to make it run fast and it keeps crashing.
    I get the same message every time.
    'Connection has ended' or 'Server connection error' or something stupid that makes no sense.
    Then I basically hear a kick noise followed by an error noise and I'm at my desktop cause it friggin crashed.

Someone help please?
    What is going on?
    I can't play cause it just keep kicking me
    It's never done this before to me.

Same thing is happening to me... It's been happening for the last month and it's getting a little out of hand.

So, my question is... what you did the last time this happen? How did you fix it..?

Quote Originally Posted by pwta View Post
    So, my question is... what you did the last time this happen? How did you fix it..?
    Like I said in my original post. This is the first time it has happened.
    I'm just frustrated, I've spent well over 100 bucks on this game and it won't even work.

QQ I know but still. It sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaney View Post
    Like I said in my original post. This is the first time it has happened.
    I'm just frustrated, I've spent well over 100 bucks on this game and it won't even work.

QQ I know but still. It sucks
    Im so frustrated too, i have had spent almost 100$ and this stupid game just crash or sometimes i can loging but just for a few minutes and then got freeze.

SAME FREAKIN PROBLEM HAPPENING TO ME!! And what is worse, I'm still waiting for Nexon support to respond to me Ticket, I've been waiting for 2 weeks!! All the stuff I Purchased with my NX, is going to expire, what a waste!

@BrokenGlazer that nx for ya

ffffuuuu this is so unfair. i actually decide to spend money ont his game and when i do it stops working. like what the hell? it's happening to lots of othet people too so it's not just me and my computer/ internet. NEXON PLEASE DO SOMETHING

They are Money hungry ^#&# they will fix it when the majority of people are affected and their NX sales go down.