Thread: Jett needs a revamp

Unhappy Jett needs a revamp

Jett is one of my favorite characters. I love the skill themes(but hate the story line). For some time now i notice that they are the most broken class. Not only do they have low hp, their defence is super crap, making them the most squishy class ever(like melted jello). For Gms' exclusive character this is sad, No 70% mastery, No hp, No defence, and no hyper skills. Even Jms has released their hyper skills for Hayato and Kanna.

Sorry for my ranting I just think Jett should have been better since it's an exclusive character

PLUS- we don't even have an exclusive mount. *** nexon, is Jett a JOKE!?

Who's jett? Oh u mean the reskined skill corsair/bucc wannabe? why revamp them? They became a fail. Nobody even sells their MBs

But it's an exclusive! I think you should make an exclusive class good at least like the resinked Bucc/cair version in Cms (china ms) they may be a copie but commit to your exclusives.

Face it Jett was a fail! In story and character. Zen(CMS exclusive) in the other fact had a good story and an interesting character. Zen's storyline had more details than Jett. Skill skin for Zen seems more interesting.

All i am saying is to finish what they started